October 1, 2020
To the sound of Bach, the stylist, fashion director and model Ursula Wångander portrays different personas in her interpretation of Hunkydory’s FW20 collection. Self-portraits inspired by the street photographer Vivian Maier blend with a sense of both seriousness and playfulness. A timeless but personal style characterized by a sophisticated simplicity. We took the chance to ask Ursula Wångander some questions about her style.
How would you describe your style?
– Personal! It mirrors me well.
How do you put your style together, is there a thought behind or do you go with your gut feeling?
– It’s totally by feeling, and sometimes you need an extra skin,
it’s like your armor.
“I wish that everybody would be less anxious and followed their inner lust.”
What’s your best style advice?
– I wish that everybody would be less anxious and followed their inner lust.
Where do you find inspiration?
– Everywhere!!! On the streets, in movies, music, art. People, other creative minds.
What would you never wear?
– Something that feels wrong. I need to feel that it’s me who wears the clothes and not the other way around.
What are you looking forward to wearing this fall?
– Always looking forward to putting on some pants and a suit jacket, and some layering. Also, I’m longing for some good socks in my shoes, I love good socks, preferably wool socks.