To the sound of Bach, the stylist, fashion director and model Ursula Wångander portrays different personas in her interpretation of Hunkydory’s FW20 collection. Self-portraits inspired by the street photographer Vivian Maier blend with a sense of both seriousness and playfulness. A timeless but personal style characterized by a sophisticated simplicity. We took the chance to ask Ursula Wångander some questions about her style.
– Personal! It mirrors me well.
– It’s totally by feeling, and sometimes you need an extra skin, it’s like your armor.
“I wish that everybody would be less anxious and followed their inner lust.”
– I wish that everybody would be less anxious and followed their inner lust.
– Everywhere!!! On the streets, in movies, music, art. People, other creative minds.
– Something that feels wrong. I need to feel that it’s me who wears the clothes and not the other way around.
– Always looking forward to putting on some pants and a suit jacket, and some layering. Also, I’m longing for some good socks in my shoes, I love good socks, preferably wool socks.